Save the date! 2015 Global Land Forum
Land governance for inclusive development, justice and sustainability: time for action.
Independent Mid-Term Review of the Strategic Framework 2011-2015
Call for membership applications
We are pleased to announce that our call for membership applications is now open.
A global alliance of civil society and intergovernmental organisations working together to promote secure and equitable access to and control over land for poor women and men through advocacy, dialogue, knowledge sharing and capacity building.
Secure and equitable access to and control over land reduces poverty and contributes to identity, dignity and inclusion.
Two Sides of the Same Coin: Agriculture and Food Security in Bolivia
In the News
Inter-agency statement on sustainable pastoralism and the Post 2015 Agenda
Pastoralism, extensive livestock production in the rangelands, is one of the most sustainable food systems on the planet, covering at least 25% of world’s land.
Strategic Framework 2016-2020 formulation
What you see as the main trends on the horizon that will affect your work on land governance? What should ILC be focusing on to create a better context for your work? Which actors should we all be better engaging with? Does ILC need to simply evolve in order to best fulfil its mandate, or is it time for a bigger shake-up in the ways we have been working up to now?
- Creation: 1997Working language: EnglishLocation: South Africa
- Creation: 1984Working language: EnglishCountries: BangladeshLocation: Bangladesh
- Creation: 1995Working language: EnglishLocation: Nepal
- Creation: 1945Working language: EnglishLocation: Italy
- Creation: 1998Location: Colombia
- Creation: 1991Working language: Spanish
- Creation: 1991Working language: EnglishCountries: Burkina FasoLocation: Ethiopia