ILC Global Research Project on the International Year of Family Farming (IYFF)
In the context of a wider commitment to promote the 2014 International year of Family Farming (IY
Plan your own break-out session at the 2015 Global Land Forum! 11-17 May, Dakar, Senegal
Land governance for inclusive development, justice and sustainability: time for action.
Call for membership applications
We are pleased to announce that our call for membership applications is now open.
A global alliance of civil society and intergovernmental organisations working together to promote secure and equitable access to and control over land for poor women and men through advocacy, dialogue, knowledge sharing and capacity building.
Secure and equitable access to and control over land reduces poverty and contributes to identity, dignity and inclusion.
Independent Mid-Term Review of the Strategic Framework 2011-2015
In the News
African Court to hear Ogiek community land rights case against the Kenyan government
27th and 28th November 2014, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Strategic Framework 2016-2020 formulation
What you see as the main trends on the horizon that will affect your work on land governance? What should ILC be focusing on to create a better context for your work? Which actors should we all be better engaging with? Does ILC need to simply evolve in order to best fulfil its mandate, or is it time for a bigger shake-up in the ways we have been working up to now?
- Creation: 2005Working language: EnglishCountries: NepalLocation: Nepal
- Creation: 1990Working language: SpanishCountries: NicaraguaLocation: Nicaragua
- Creation: 2006Working language: FrenchLocation: Benin
- Creation: 2003Working language: EnglishLocation: Kyrgyzstan
- Creation: 1991Working language: EnglishCountries: South AfricaLocation: South Africa
- Creation: 1970Working language: EnglishCountries: IndiaLocation: India
- Creation: 1991Working language: EnglishCountries: Burkina FasoLocation: Ethiopia
Collecting photographs, legal documents and testimonies is increasingly crucial for environmental rights defenders to highlight injustice and hold companies and governments to account.